HEY GUYS! I’m taking chibi plushie commissions! (OPEN)
I’ve hit close to the end of the month where I’m spending a lot of money on my 3D printer, kickstarter, and I need to start creating a biiiiiiig fund for december when I fly my boyfriend up here. To do this I’m opening chibi orders to work on and destress on between my large doll commissions!
WHAT ARE YOU COMMISSIONING?
- Chibi plushies akin to those featured!
- Lovingly hand made!
- 10 inches tall!
- Made of deer suede, felt, fleece, and a myriad of other fabrics depending on what we need!
WHAT DO THESE COST??
- Base cost is 60$+shipping for very simple dolls(see Kumatora up top, basic dress)
- Prices rise as the complexity of the character does
- Payment is only accepted via paypal and in USD
- Orders are to be paid in full before I start your doll
I WANT TO ORDER ONE, HOW?
- Send a request to Plushmayhem(at)gmail(dot)com
- Include good reference images! IMPORTANT
- What country you’re in helps too! For shipping price references.
- I’ll get back to you soon with a price and we can work it out from there! :D
- Costs usually don’t go over 100$ unless it’s suuuuper complicated/detailed
- Hair is made of fleece or felt
- If you would like soft minky hair, it’s 10$ extra. Not all colours are available at all times!
- I’ll add info here about props etc when I get my 3D printer working and see what I can pull off
I’ll be keeping these open for a while! I’m hoping to do a few every other week between my complicated doll commissions.
If you have any questions feel free to email me or send me a question over tumblr!
Reblogs are super appreciated and loved! <3